Thursday, February 24, 2011

God Spoke to Me

north pole moon photo

I think there is something going on with the moon because everyone I know is going through something.  We all seem busy with overcoming adversities, obstacles and trying to change old habits into new and improved ones--myself included.  I grew up in a family with a multitude of religions.  My father is Muslim, my mother's side Baptist, grandmother a Jehovah's Witness and I went to Catholic school for nine years where I was taught to genuflect, pray the rosary and end everything with the sign of the cross.  My favorite hymn was “Let There Be Peace on Earth,” and as an adult I’ve considered my self more spiritual than religious.   

So imagine my surprise.  Over the weekend I had an encounter with God.  Let me preface this by saying that this has never happened to me before.  As a matter of fact, I was watching Iyanla Vanzant's interview on Oprah last week when they had the candid conversation about why the two hadn't worked together in 11 years.  If you haven’t seen it, it’s a good one.  Anyway, Iyanla said that she fasted for eight days and at the end of her fast God told her that this was the anointed time for her to have her own show."  I'm watching amazed, because for starters Oprah and Iyanla on the same stage is just a vision of beauty, and in my mesmerized state I started thinking.  How come God hasn't spoken to me? When is he going to whisper this novel's outline in my ear, or just tell me what to do?  

Then Sunday night, I'm sitting on the couch writing in my journal when all of the sudden I start writing things that I would not admit to myself in a million year.  There is a wound in my life that needs to be healed but I wasn't aware how deeply I needed to address it, until God had me write it out in CAPTITAL LETTERS.  The revelation shocked me.  The tears fell immediately and I was overcome by this surge of bright Light energy surrounding me.  My heart felt light, open and free as I continued to write God’s message for so long that my hand started cramping from clutching the pen. 

I rejoiced in knowing, feeling, accepting this wonderful moment.  God really waited until I was ready to hear Him and needed to hear Him before speaking to me.  All I kept thinking was, wow how well He knows his child, because I wouldn't have been ready to receive the message at any other moment.  Then I started looking back on the signs and the angels that he put in my life to prepare me for the final message, and I am simply amazed at how the Universal forces work. 

It feels so good, so good, so good, to know that I am where I'm supposed to be and that I've aligned myself with the sorcerer energy that leads straight to Intention and my life's Purpose.  If you believe, you will absolutely achieve.  When you meditate you open your mind, body and soul up to recieve.  Get quiet, be still, and ask for guidance and watch how your life will begin to change.  I promise you, because it's happening to me.

Namaste, Amen and Ashay Beautiful!
Love, Light and Laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment