Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's All About You!

photo by Miles Johnson (age 7)

I was meditating very peacefully on my front porch enjoying the faint sound of two birds chirping and a girl walking by my house shooting the breeze with her girlfriend.  It was a pleasant experience until Honey started banging on the door because he forgot his key, and as one of my meditation students says, "he scared the bejesus out of me."  I tried to go back to that place of peace but it was lost.  Don't you hate when that happens?

It's been a very interesting week.  I've been asked to speak at All About You Day on May 14th in New York City in front of 300 women.  (I know, I'm pinching myself too).  All About You is a one-day women's empowerment conference covering topics including money, beauty, relationships, and love of self.  I will give a talk on inner peace and meditation.  Of course you are invited, go to http://www.keepingitrich.com/allaboutyoudayand register with the Passcode: AAYOU.  It's free.

Last night I was chatting with one of my meditation friends about speaking on the program.  The conversation got me thinking about the power of Intention and how about a month ago I set the Intention of being a motivational/inspirational speaker.  In addition to writing this down I declared it on my Dreamboard.  Now look how quickly my seed has grown!  I'm thrilled by this opportunity and I can feel in my bones that this is just the beginning.  The sky is not even the limit Beautifuls, and I want you to feel as empowered as I'm feeling right now. 



Grab a piece a paper, your laptop, your journal, the back of your grocery list, the notes section in your smart phone, and let's start setting our Intentions by answering the following questions.  I'll even include my orgininal answers from a few blogs ago just to provide a little direction.

What am I good at?
I'm good at writing, speaking, teaching, easing worries and helping people see things clearly.

What do I want?
I want to be a successfully published novelist, have my novels turn into featured films, inspire with my blog, grow my weekly meditation class into workshops that I'll conduct all over the globe, write a book to accompany the class/workshops, speak, interact, be heard.
(Okay, nothing like putting it all out there.)

What is my Purpose?
My purpose is to inspire, teach, touch, heal, and entertain.

How can I serve?
By shining my light on every person I reach and living without judgement.

So what is my Intention?
My Intention is to touch and change people's lives with my gifts of communication (writing, speaking, healing and teaching).

Aaah!  That feels powerfully clear.  Now it's your turn.  Feel free to send me your post.  Get busy, times is a ticking!

Enjoy life my friends.

The sky is not even the limit!

Love, Light and Laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment